Hereafter, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and about the rights to which you are entitled:
Flachter Str. 32
Tel. +49 (0) 711 993397 18
Fax +49 (0) 711 993397 33
Your contact is Mr. Pascal Wizenti.
We are processing the following data:
- Salutation, Prename, Surname
- E-Mail address and address (physical and postal address)
- Telephone numbers (mobile and landline)
- Tax number
This data is processed for the purpose of carrying out the contractual relationship between you and us. Your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU) in order to carry out the contractual relationship.
Your data will be stored with us for as long as this is necessary in compliance with the legal retention periods for the performance of the contractual relationship. Thereafter, your data will be deleted unless we are obliged to store your data for a period of 10 years due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations. If we are obliged by such regulations to store the data, but no longer need it for the performance of the contractual relationship, the processing of the data will be restricted accordingly.
In the context of the provision of services for special areas, we use separate secrecy and privacy-related service companies, where access to personal data cannot be ruled out.
These categories of recipients are:
- Commissioned processors (Article 28 EU GDPR), in particular in the area of IT services, taxation and logistics, who process their data according to our instructions
- Public bodies and institutions (tax authorities) in the case of a legal or regulatory obligation
- other bodies for which you have given us your consent to the data transmission.
A transfer to authorities only takes place in cases of prior legal provisions.
Due to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU) you are entitled to the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you.
- You have the right to have the data corrected if they have been processed incorrectly.
- You can request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your data and object to the processing of your data, provided that the legal requirements are met.
- You can request the personal data you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or arrange for your data to be transmitted to another controller responsible.
- You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for us and also file a complaint there. The responsible supervisory authority is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg (The State Representative for Data Protection Baden-Wuerttemberg)
Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Tel. +49 (0) 711 615541-0
Fax +49 (0) 711 615541-15
If we process your data on the basis of a consent given by you, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.